Steam turbines drive industrial applications including drive boiler fans, boiler feed and water pumps, process and chiller compressors, blast furnace blowers, paper mill line shafts, sugar mill grinders, and generators. Periodic inspection and maintenance of single stage and multi-stage units is critical to mitigating downtime risk and meeting production goals.
The Jay Industrial Turbine group is trained and experienced in steam turbine minor outages and major overhauls including service for stationary nozzles, buckets and other steam path components. Our technical team performs valve service, borescope inspections, rotor seal integrity and clearance testing and inspection/repair of turbine blade fatigue, moisture erosion and cracks. Inspection and rebuilding of lubrication and exhaust components.
Auxiliary component inspections include gearboxes and feedwater pumps. The turbine director and technicians of Jay Industrial Repair are trained to communicate effectively and work safe.
- Steam Turbine Field Service up to 60MW
- Gearbox Inspection and Repair
- External Valve Inspections
- Internal Valve Inspections
- Alignment Services
- C02 Cleaning
- Inspection of Auxiliary Equipment
- Main Steam Stop Valves
- Non-Return Valves
- Control Valves
- Turning Gear
- Lube Oil System
- Vapor Extractors
- Turbine Field Testing and Inspection
- Generator Testing and Inspection
- RSO Testing for Generator Fields
- Vacuum Chamber for Drying of Generator Rotors