Jay Industrial’s Update on COVID-19
Jay Industrial Repair is closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at a global and local level for all business units. The safety of our employees, clients and suppliers is our top priority. We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and state and local authorities.
As coronavirus cases begin to materialize across the
U.S., we are now transitioning from general preparation and guidance to more
proactive response measures. We
are committed to seamlessly providing the service and support you depend on
Here is an overview of our policies and procedures related to COVID-19:
- Travel for internal meetings has stopped and we have prohibited all non-essential business travel.
- The need to follow local authority guidelines and recommendations has been enforced.
- Messaging around workplace hygiene, authoritative websites to monitor and sanitizing efforts for our sites has been communicated to employees.
- Employees who are sick or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and seek medical guidance.
- Most of our sales and service teams are working remotely and equipped with the tools to handle the majority of your needs virtually. Where an onsite visit is essential, they will call ahead to adhere with your visitation policies.
- Guided employees to work with their supervisor to identify any flexible work arrangements that may be viable for their role.
- If a job function can be completed solo, then only one employee performs a task at a time.
- Established extra shifts that reduce total number of employees in a facility at a given time and allow them to maintain distance from one another while maintaining a full onsite work week.
Thank you for your continued efforts to support Jay Industrial Repair during this difficult time.